Need an immigration lawyer in Canada? Worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer? Then this article is for you. Know how much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada.
How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada?
Some immigration lawyers in Canada charge by the hour, which might be prohibitively expensive for the typical applicant. Others, on the other hand, have set rates. These should be the lawyers of choice for all applicants.
Further, the fees vary in the city or state, such as an immigration lawyer in Surrey might differ from a lawyer from Edmonton.
The cost of filing an immigration application is determined by the legal firm chosen and the application type. The following fees may apply to anyone who wants to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
However, keep in mind that these prices are arbitrary and may vary from one Canadian immigration law firm to the next. As a result, applicants should consult an experienced immigration attorney.
- Fees for applications sponsored by parents could range between $500 to $4,000. Dependent (PP) or single/two-parent alternatives are available under this application category.
- Sponsorship for minor dependents ranges from $250 to $4,000 per year (for principal applicant).
- Stage one profile and stage two post-ITA submission are the two types of express entry schemes. The former costs roughly $1,500, whereas the latter might cost anywhere between $250 (for minor dependents) to $750 (for spouse).
- For a primary applicant, the Alberta PNP can cost up to $4,000. The dependent may be required to pay $500. The same application rate applies to H&C applications, except that the lead applicant may pay $5,000.
- Athletes, farm managers, and others may be charged $5,000 for a self-employed application, while investor or entrepreneur applicants may be charged $30,000. There are additional expenses of $400 and $2,000 for PR card renewal and PR card renewal assessment, respectively.
- The eligibility review and application for Canadian citizenship can cost $400 and $2,000, respectively.
Benefits of hiring a Canadian immigration lawyer
It is not necessary to hire a lawyer or adviser to complete a Canadian immigration file. Whether for a job or education, potential immigrants can seek Canadian permanent residence.
However, this do-it-yourself (DIY) strategy may necessitate a thorough understanding of Canada’s complicated immigration laws and procedures. Hiring a Canadian immigration lawyer is thus the best option. Here are a few noteworthy advantages.
Excellent skill and knowledge
The immigration laws of Canada are packed with legal jargon that the average individual cannot comprehend. Nonetheless, such details are necessary for successful submission. Without legal representation, the chances of success with this method are small.
A Canadian immigration lawyer is well-versed in the ins and outs of the immigration process in Canada and can guide a client throughout every stage.
Choosing a good basis for a Canadian immigration application can be difficult and perplexing in most situations. Furthermore, even with the assistance of a Canadian immigration lawyer, applying for a residency permit is not guaranteed. On the other hand, hiring a professional will improve one’s chances of completing the process effectively.
Faster application process
An immigration lawyer assists a person in completing an immigration appeal and ensuring that they have all of the necessary documents. Applicants who are on a “one-way trip” in becoming
Canadian permanent residents may be uninformed of some requirements and hence skip them. This blunder may jeopardize the application. The application gets faster and more likely to be successful with the support of a Canadian immigration lawyer.
One of the key reasons many people overlook the importance of immigration lawyers is that they assume the legal expenses are prohibitively expensive. However, contrary to popular belief, employing a Canadian immigration lawyer is not outrageously costly.
There are legal firms available without having to break the bank or spend your entire life savings. But you should be careful and only consult with authorized immigration law companies.
It is insufficient to hire a knowledgeable Canadian immigration lawyer. Applicants must make certain that this practitioner is knowledgeable in different areas of law. For example, candidates for a certain entrepreneur immigration program may require the legal assistance of a Canadian law firm familiar with Canadian business laws, policies, and standards.
Canadian immigration lawyers help candidates comprehend the country’s multi-cultural lifestyle as well as potential problems and setbacks. When applying for any form of Canadian permit, a Canadian immigration lawyer’s extensive expertise and experience can help.