The New Year is right around the close of the year, and the excitement of Christmas celebrations has started all over the world. The people across in the United States start to prepare for the grand Christmas celebrations by buying everything needed to make the house look festive. Due to the hectic schedules the majority of people prefer purchasing on the internet.
Waveemr is among the websites which claim to sell stunning Christmas Trees at cost-effective prices. But, it does have an alternative name for Balsam Hill mentioned, which could raise the question of whether it’s genuine.
Review our Waveemr reviews to get an in-depth comprehension of its authenticity as well as its legitimacy.
What exactly is Waveemr Site?
Waveemr is an Ecommerce site located in the United States that promises authentic and beautiful created Christmas Trees. The site sells fake Christmas trees with various variations like LED Pre-Lit Trees, Dunhill Fir Hinged Tree and many more.
Although there is a wide options available on the site and other websites are offering similar products, it’s essential to verify the authenticity. The website was created just 13 January 2021 that’s a month earlier than.
So, we can get an in-depth look at the legitimacy of Waveemr or a fraud by studying the various aspects in detail. Take a look at the following sections.
Descriptions for Waveemr Website
- Website link – https://www.waveemr.com/
- Products Offers Products Offerings Christmas Trees in different varieties such as Classic Trees, Fencil Trees, Flocked Trees, Outdoor Trees, Tabletop Trees, Technology Trees, Tinsel Trees and Potted Trees
- Contact number not available
- Email ID – Not Available
- Newsletter Not available
- Contact Number Contact Address – Contact Address – Not There
- Refund Policy: 7 Days return with valid proof of the reason
- Refund Policy – Not Mentioned
- Shipping Policy – 3-7 business days. Free Shipping
- Social Media – Not Available taking into account Waveemr Reviews. Review of the Waveemr
- Method of Payment: American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, PayPal and Visa
- Processing Period – 1 business day
- Shipping Policy Standard Shipping, such as USPS/EMS/DH/ the ePacket
- Time of delivery Process Time plus Transportation Time
Advantages of Waveemr Website
- It is connected to an HTTPS connection
- There are many varieties of Christmas Tress to choose from
Cons of the website of Waveemr
- The name of the website is that of another popular site Balsam Hill who sell the identical products
- There is no contact information like address, phone telephone number or email address not mentioned.
- There isn’t a precise estimate of delivery times.
- No social media profiles
- No reviews from customers
Is Waveemr Legit?
Every website that is online must meet the various criteria and perform an authentic test to make sure that a fraudulent website doesn’t deceive customers.
- Domain Age – It was established on the 13th of January in 2021.
- Domain Expiry Date: 13 January 2022
- Social Media Links – There are no social media hyperlinks included on the website.
- Review of Customer Service – Both the site and the internet do not have reviews from customers to get the opinions of clients.
- Quality of Content – The current standard of the content quality is low and average.
- Owner’s Information – There are no information about the owner is listed.
- Trust Score – Averaging trust score of 1 %
- Trust Rating -The total trust score is extremely small, 0.6/ 100.
- Address – There isn’t an address or other contact information in any of the documents.
Review of Waveemr What do customers Have to Say?
The site sells its items under the name Balsam Hill, which is another site that sells Christmas trees. Therefore, we have decided to study customer reviews on the site. There aren’t reviews anywhere on the items sold. In this case, we decided to look up reviews online. There aren’t any other reviews available on the internet , nor on other websites that can be used to determine whether the website is genuine or not.
We conclude that the site is extremely suspicious, in light of the Waveemr reviews we’ve collected and also the fact that there aren’t any reviews on the internet to verify its legitimacy.
Have you ever been had a scam on your Credit Card? Find out how to get the money back
Based on the information discussed above and the criteria We can conclude that the website is extremely suspicious. It’s selling its products on behalf of a different website.
Additionally, it is missing the necessary information such as the contact number, address or email address to connect with the business to return the item. Furthermore the refund and return policy is not clearly defined. So, we draw a conclusion using Waveemr reviews that the site is not reputable.