On the lovely island of St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands, there are countless things for locals and visitors to do and see. With a wide variety of outdoor activities available in St. John, there are many opportunities to take in the area’s natural beauty. Spend the day relaxing on one of the many beaches on St. John, soaking up the sun’s rays, or engaging in a range of watersports. Take advantage of the various hiking trails around for some active entertainment, or peruse the many shops nearby for the ideal souvenir. This place is a perfect choice for all those who want to enjoy a variety of activities.
Maho beach is one of the loveliest spots in St. John U.S. Virgin Islands. In fact, most of the tourists who visit St. John definitely visit this beach with their loved ones. If you love sea turtles and want to swim with them, you must definitely visit the Maho beach. This beach is always crowded with tourists and locals throughout the year. Honeymoon Beach is another great beach to go to if you want to have the ideal beach day. This beach is truly amazing.
Even though it doesn’t take your entire day to explore Mongoose Junction, it should still be on top of your list of places to go. The primary commercial district in St. John, Mongoose Junction, houses a selection of shops, eateries, and pubs. You can easily get here from Cruz Bay’s central business district, and this is probably where you’ll locate some of your favorite trip mementos.
If you really want to enjoy your trip, the two things which you must take care of are, usually car rentals and vacation home rentals. If you don’t have any idea about the vacation rentals at St. John, check the vacation rental options at Windspree. Windspree Vacation Homes are very famous in St. John, and most of the tourists book their villas, cottages and other accommodation options in advance. Their cottages and villas are truly awesome, and if you want to book them visit their website. Book their St. John Villa Rentals right away to enjoy your trip maximum.
What to pack for your USVI trip?
- One of the most important things that you must carry with you is your passport. Ensure that you put it in your handbag or wallet before your journey begins.
- Pack some lightweight clothes. Pack some lightweight t-shirts and skirts.
- It is also important to carry your towels and shoes or flip flops or hiking shoes whichever you are comfortable with most. Carry at least a pair of shoes or flip flops extra.
- Don’t forget to pack your camera, mobile phone charger and a selfie stick. A waterproof camera is very important.
- Carry sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from sun damage during your trip. It is also important to carry your sunglasses.
- Ensure that you wear a mask before starting from your home. Carry some additional masks with you in your handbag or side pockets as they would be helpful to you when you forget your old mask at your vacation rental or hotel.
- Don’t forget to pack your first aid box.
Make your trip a very memorable one in your life by following the above tips!