It is evident that the NFT market is evolving into something new and innovative as the years progress. In the last week, NFT inspired by the art work was released. Then, NFT is now available in the world of watch. Do you want to learn more about Pixowatch? Investors from Australia, the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom want to know more about Pixowatch. However, have you gotten all the information on one website?
We will give you the details on Pixowatch NFT..
What is Pixowatch?
Pixowatch is a non-fungible token auction that sells the digital art (virtual) of exclusive watches that are stored on blockchain. The auction began for six days on March 20, 2021. However, it has not reach the sales target. Therefore, the sale was extended. There were only 220 exclusive (1/1) Pixowatch released.
The idea behind Pixowatch is quite simple. You buy the digital art work of watches, and then watch as the price of Pixowatch increase. After that, for a gain, you can auction or sell the watches featured in. Three watchmakers provided watches to auction and turn into the Pixowatch.
- Jacob & Co offered an SF24 Tourbillon watch, which displays cryptocurrency XRP, ETH and Bitcoin across the front of the watch after 10-seconds of animated. The watch was auctioned off for $100,000.
- Jean-Claude Biver launched the first Pixowatch that went on sale. He is a former industry veteran. He sold an offer of the Hublot Bigger Bang special piece (all black tourbillon chronograph). Biver had the watch for over 25 years. The watch was owned by Mr. Biver said that he uses the opportunity within market NFT market to begin something amazing.
- Konstantin Chaykin offered a Joker watch, which was sold for ETH. It produced greater than 42K of computer generated photos.
Pixowatch NFT Founder:
The name of the person who founded Pixowatch is not available.
Price of Pixowatch:
- Price – $207.88 (or) 0.050 ETH
- Average Price –$635
- Last 7 days 10th percentile price – $57
- In the last seven days, Median Price: $309
- Last 7 days 90th percentile price – $1738
- Price Change 24h-not available
- 24h Low/24h High –$994.431/$687.597
- All-Time High –On 20th October 2021, it was $1431.557. It was 225.44 percent more than the price currently.
- All Time Low –On 17th September 2021, it was $27.396. It’s 95.68 percent lower than the price currently.
Pixowatch NFT Market:
- Trading Volume 24 hrs – $13064.347, 74.503%
- last 7 days trading volume – $211k
- Pixowatch was sold in the over the past 7 days 332
- Owner Density – 0.00%
- Max SupplyNot offered
- Circulating SupplyNot available
- Market Rank –Not Provided
- Market DominanceNot offered
- Market Cap not provided
- BlockchainsEthereum, Polygon and Klaytn blockchains
- Platform – Opensea.
From the sales statistics The lowest 10% of PixoWatch had been sold to buyers for around $57. From all sales half of Pixowatch was sold at around $309 and the top 10 percent in the Pixowatch was sold at around $1738. It is worth noting that the Concept of Pixowatch NFT artwork is brand new. So, make investments in small amounts and with care.