Since they initially opened their doors in 2000, they have gained an unrivalled reputation for providing the highest calibre family dentist Mosman treatment to the people of Mosman and the nearby communities (when they were formerly housed in the Bridgepoint Shopping Centre). Before offering treatment choices that utilise the most cutting-edge, tried-and-true medical and aesthetic technologies, KB Village Dental has trained and skilled staff that assesses each person’s specific dental needs and preferences. They offer the broadest range of general, restorative, cosmetic, and implant dentistry procedures and place the utmost emphasis on giving patients individualised care.
Personalized, high-quality dental care
Although their friendly and caring team has expertise in implantology, LANAP, and aesthetic procedures, they offer a wide range of treatments to suit every patient, from newborns and teens to adults and the elderly.
They fully provide the following services:
- General dental care, including oral exams and cleanliness
- Coloured dental fillings
- Tooth extractions and oral surgery
- Root canal techniques (Endodontics)
- Pediatric Dental Sedation (Sleep) Emergency 3D dental diagnostic X-rays in dentistry
- Military matters (DVA)
Porcelain dental veneers, one-visit dental crowns, and teeth whitening are examples of cosmetic dental procedures.
Invisalign Clear Correct complete smile makeovers Cosmetic injectables (wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers) Implant dentistry
- Modern methods include all-ceramic dental implant crowns, precision-guided “keyhole” all-on-four dental implant rehabilitation, and dental implant surgery.
- Advanced Laser Surgical Techniques Radiological Diagnostics Using 3D Cone Beam Treatment of Periodontal Disease with LANAP Peri-Implantitis LAPIP
- Dentistry Sedation Techniques for Sleep Apnea and Snoring Treatments
Each patient receives exceptional, individualised results from modern, cutting-edge dental care. Dentistry offers a wide range of dental treatments, from basic dentistry to complex dental procedures, in a welcoming, cutting-edge facility by utilising the many advanced skills of each team member.
They take pride in the fact that to provide all of their patients with safe, great results, they have invested in cutting-edge, well tested dental technologies and tools. A few of the cutting-edge technologies used today to enhance dental diagnoses, procedures, and outcomes for patients include intra-oral digital imaging, 3D cone beam radiological diagnostics, CEREC Cad Cam technology, low-dose digital intra-oral X-rays, and LAPIP laser and PerioLase LANAP treatments.
Putting Patients First
Hugh Fleming Dentistry offers the Child Dental Benefits Schedule and Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program in addition to accepting all major health insurance reimbursements through our HICAPS facility. Dental financing is also provided by many independent dental finance companies.
- The comprehensive range of basic and advanced dental procedures performed by a highly experienced and knowledgeable dental team
- Today’s customised dentistry services are available with emergency appointments and a variety of payment alternatives.
- Features that are state-of-the-art
Conclusion:- If you or a member of your family would like to benefit from their first-rate general, cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry treatments, please do not hesitate to contact them at any time. They are excited to welcome you to their state-of-the-art dental clinic in Mosman. You hear a lot about how important it is to locate a competent dentist to take care of your family’s teeth, but it’s just as important for you to know what good practice looks like. There can be occasions when you can’t meet with everyone on staff or when you need to see someone in an emergency. Whatever the cause, there are a few indicators you can watch out for to make your decision easier.