A Victorian lady that belonged to the royal family, and was admired by many around the world. She also has a family tree that gives a thorough explanation of her family. If you’re interested in knowing more, follow the paragraph.
In this chapter we’ve delved into this Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette and her life story to provide more about her background as a family. The details of her family tree, which connects her grandparents on to her grandchildren. Let’s discuss her in depth.
About Mary Antoinette
Her birth date was December 12, 1864 in Rochefort, Charente Maritime. She was just 69 years old of age when she passed away in death in the year 1933. Her family has a large history, and is called a large family tree which is recognized by many across the world. She was wed with Rene Maurice Schwob in 1887. In addition, when we were discussing about the Marie-Antoinette of Courbebaisse ,we must have discussed the children and grandchildren’s life with a brief introductions. Mary Antoinette has two children of her own.
Mary Antoinetter Parents
Her parents’ name was
- Emile Marie Victor Courbebaisse- who was Ingenieur General Genie maritime et Directeur des Constructions navales.
- Marie Alexandrine Lucie Gatine- who was along with Mary Antoinetter till 1932.
Now let us find out the details of her Personal Performances.
Other Personal Details.
- Mary Antoinette got married in the same family that also has an enormous family background.
- Her husband was there until 1928, and then his death due to a medical problem.
When we talk about Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette ,we come to learn some details about her family, her parents and other family members. Let’s look at them in depth–
- Mary Antoinette has two children. One girl and the second is one of the boys. Who is Georges Paul Victor Schwob and Lucy Renee Mathilde Schwob?
- She has two siblings. Marie Leonie Jane Courbebaisse, and another one named Paul Emile Albert Courtbebaisse.
- Details of her marriage to her siblings were not disclosed anywhere.
We will now discuss Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette grandparents, and other relatives who are named here. of each is given.
- Pierre Philippe Toussaint Courbebaisse
- Catherine Rosalie Larmandie
- Antoine Alphonse Courbebaisse
Here are the names of her maternal grandparents and the names of her other
- Ambroise Alexandre Gatine.
- Eulalie Perrine Augustine Victoire Egault Des Noes
- Marie Eulalie Ambroisine Leonie Gatine
- Marie Alexandre Albert Gatine
- Georges Paul Victor Schwob, who wed on the 10th of October in 1910.
- Lucy Mathilde Schwob was involved in a romantic union with Suzanne Alberte Malherbe from 1909.
Please note that all details mentioned here are part of the research that is available online. We’re just providing it.
Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette has a huge family tree, which includes grandparents on the two sides of her parents, as well as her children. She is able to explain the family tree correctly using the perfect flow chart , where the information is transparent. The studies we conducted on her revealed her as a person of the family who believed in a big family. In this regard, you may be interested in learning more about her life; check out this article.