Here is a comprehensive review of Cosyhubs.com to help you determine if it is a scam or a legitimate company. This Cosyhubs review will help to determine if you should trust this website or not.
- Domain name –Cosyhubs.com
- Website nameCosyHubs
- Domain Registration Date as Per WHOIS:2020-01-30
- Domain RegistrarGoDaddy.com LLC
- Email: contact@cosyhubs .com
- Address for a Company, Office, Store, or Warehouse: 1426 NW 108th Avenue #2 Portland, OR 97220 USA
- Products Categories:Hoodie and Ugly Sweater
- Products Listed on Its Website: Germany All Over Christmas Print Hoodies. Israel Ugly Christmas Print Hoodies. Sudan Ugly Christmas Print Hoodies. Thailand All Over Christmas Print Hoodies. 101St Airborne Division. Black Nice 3D Print Sublimation Hoodie. CTC24033813. 10Th Miltary police Brigade. Green and Yellow. Good 3D Print Sublimation Hoodie. CTC24033884.
What is Cosyhubs.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. There are many things that you need to know about this online shop before making a purchase.
Cosyhubs has been identified as one of the problem sites based on the following facts:
Google Maps does not show any CosyHubs business that is mentioned at or near its address, 1426 NE 108th Ave, #2 Portland, OR 97220 USA. There is a VVN LLC business instead. We won’t trust this site to do any type of online shopping.
CosyHubs provided fake trust seal logos for McAfee and Norton. You can find them on the Product Detail and Checkout pages. If you shop on this site, your financial and personal information like your credit card number might be stolen.
CosyHubs’ website has many details, including a website theme that matches multiple problematic sites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
All of the above facts lead us to conclude that Cosyhubs may be a suspicious website.
Click to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.