The Australian government Australia has introduced new reasons for people to be vaccinated against grave coronavirus. The reason this time could be worth $4.1 million in the lottery. There has been a website that has been trending in the country named Milliondollarvax.com.
But, in this case, we have also been presented with a separate website that has the identical name. We wanted to give a thorough knowledge of the whole event and tell you if Milliondollarsvax.com is legitimate or not.
It is important to note that the site redirects users to a different URL. So, make sure to read the whole article to get the entire information.
What is The News All About?
According to the most recent news release, all citizens in Australia who are double-jabbered will be given an opportunity to win a million dollars. This is accomplished through the Million Dollar Vax campaign wherein double-jabbed Australians have the chance of winning one of 3100 gift cards valued at $1000. The cards will be handed out every day for the duration of one month. Also read about Keto Strong diet!
In the next sections we will take a look at Milliondollarsvax.com and its significance on the news.
Elaborating About The Campaign
- The first time the campaign was held within the United States
- Given its popularity considering its popularity, the campaign was developed by the people who run the campaign Million Dollar Vax Alliance.
- It is a good idea to start increasing the amount of vaccines, and then increase the rate to 80%.
- The prize money of 1 million is expected to be awarded on November 5, for all Australians who have been vaccinated and older than 18 years old.
However, it has to be noted that the original website for the campaign is Milliondollarvax.com.
Is Milliondollarsvax com Legit Or A Scam?
While it is possible to search for this keyword we answer the question and any doubts with a thorough analysis of its many factors. Take a look below.
- trust rank – the site is rated as having a trust score of 14.2/100.
- Domain Age The Domain Age domain was registered just recently, on the 02nd of October 2021. It will expire on the 2nd of October, 2022.
- Review of Customer Service – Unfortunately, there is no customer reviews anywhere.
Based on these factors We could conclude that more investigation is needed on the site to verify whether it’s legitimate or fake. But, it’s not the official website where you can win cash.
Therefore, we suggest users do extensive research prior to making the decision to use Milliondollarsvax.com and suggest using the original site.
The campaign was initiated by a consortium of companies and philanthropists that aim to help the campaign in an increase in vaccination rates. According to reports, they are aiming to raise the overall vaccination rate to 80% of entire nation’s population.
Furthermore, the prize worth $1,000,000 will be awarded to any citizen who has been fully vaccinated or one who is receiving both vaccines within six weeks from the date of drawing and who is over 18 years old.
We hope that this article will answer any doubts you have regarding Milliondollarsvax.com it is not the first website. Learn more on the campaign.