The the Airbags Class Actions were filed in the Supreme Court of New South Wales against various car manufacturers. Are you interested in knowing more about Airbags Class Actions? Are you one of the people in Australia that received an email about the settlement?
Do you want to know whether the email is genuine? Let us look over all the details about Airbagclassaction.com Scam.
- Site Age15/Aug/2018 3 years, 3 months old and 2 days
- WEBSITE EXPIRY15/Aug/2022 and SHORT LIFE EXPECTATIONS
- Website TRUST Score : 59 percent (Average)
- linking to other Social Media Linking to Social Media not included.
- Popularity 4589979 (Poor)
- Access to Suspicious websites – 7/100
What is a Class Action Airbag?
Between 2001 to between 2001 and Takata produced airbags that had defective alpha inflators. These airbags were installed in vehicles manufactured by a variety of companies. In the event of an accident the airbag will not expand. It could cause death (or) serious injuries. Learn more what you need to know about the Airbagclassaction Scam. These vehicles were identified on December 18, 2020 in an recall list.
What is an action of a class?
A class lawsuit is one brought by an individual in a legal system in his own behalf (or) for a collective with similar claims.
Which are members of the Group?
The term “group member” refers to an individual who purchased an Toyota or Lexus vehicle between 01/Nov/2000 and 27 February 2018 and was fitted with Takata Airbags for the driver or passenger the vehicle is on the list of recalls.
What exactly is Airbagclassaction Com Scam?
This is a site for signing up as a member of a group. The site does not offer or offer any additional service. The main goal of the site is to lure users into registering their personal details in order to claims for the payment in the amount of 52 millions. The website claims it is affiliated with Epiq which is a legal service provider. However, the details of domain registration don’t reveal any information about Epiq copiesrights (or) in the capacity of the proprietor.
- Number of phoneis not available
- Addressnot offered
- Email Address – info@AirBagClassAction.com
- Contact person not provided.not specified
- Contact Information of the Owner not given
- Site Typeregistration to assert a legal claim
- Address of Airbagclassaction Com Scam Website – https://airbagclassaction.com
- Terms of Service –Redirects the user to epiqglobal.com. The terms and conditions of use are copied from various websites.
There are no reviews on a trusted website. Reddit users were aware that, if the court accepts the settlement, each owner of a vehicle could receive a sum of around $20. Please be aware that TAKATACLASSACTION.COM.AU is an authentic website taking group registration.
There are only three options to submit a claim. You can fill an online form at takataclassaction.com.au; Hence, the claim Airbagclassaction Com Scamis true. You can print a copy of the claim form, fill it and e-mail it to email@example.com (or) You can send it by post to Netstrategies Pty. Ltd. under the name of Clarety Solutions, G.P.O. Box 2566, Sydney, NSW-2001.