Tasmania is a stunning, clean, green island state located off the southeastern coast of Australia. It’s known for its dairy produce, seafood, and world-class wines, including one of the top 10 in the world: Sullivans Cove. There are many things to do while visiting Tasmania – the food, the sights, and the wine! With so many wineries in Tasmania, it can be hard to decide where to go. Read this article for everything you should know about Wine Heli Tour Tasmania!
Tasmanian Helicopter Wine Tours
Do you want to add a unique touch to your wine tour in Tasmania? Why not consider taking a helicopter wine tour?
Wine Heli Tour Tasmania typically lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour. During this time, you will enjoy stunning views of the Tasmanian countryside as you make your way to and from the vineyards.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before booking your tour.
- Check the weather conditions before you go. If it’s been raining heavily, the helicopter may not fly.
- Make sure you’re wearing comfortable shoes and clothing. You’ll be walking around vineyards and possibly doing some light hiking.
- Bring a camera! It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and you’ll want to remember it forever.
- Be prepared to spend a bit of money. Helicopter wine tours are not cheap, but they are worth it. The cost of a helicopter wine tour will vary depending on the provider, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 per person.
- Have fun! It is supposed to be a relaxed and enjoyable experience, so make sure you take the time to enjoy it.
Great Way To See Wineries
There are many ways to explore the wineries in Tasmania, and the best depends on your interests and budget. Here are some great ways to see the wineries in Tasmania:
- Take a day trip from Hobart.
Many tour companies offer day trips from Hobart to the Tasmanian wine country. It is the best option if you want to visit multiple wineries in one day and don’t mind exploring.
- Rent a car.
If you prefer more control over your itinerary, renting a car is a great option. This way, you can take the time to visit the wineries that interest you the most and create your schedule.
- Stay in a vineyard villa or cottage.
For a truly unique wine country experience, consider staying in a villa or cottage within a vineyard. It will give you access to the property’s amenities and the opportunity to learn more about the wine-making process.
We hope this article has given you some things to consider before taking a Wine Heli Tour Tasmania. Whether you’re looking for an adventurous way to see the sights or want to enjoy some great wine, a Heli tour is a great option. Just be sure to do your research and book with a reputable company. Cheers!