Time have changed, and so are norms and trends. Once there was a time when it was believed that only having babies could represent a perfect and ideal married life. However, now some people believe otherwise.

You must have seen and observed many people around you who are living a successful and happy couple life without having any baby. But this trend has also changed as the fertility rate is decreasing at a quicker pace all across the planet. This is resulting in the decline in the rate of the young generation and affecting the manpower of the countries.

There are some people who are happy without children, while on other hand, some couples are willing to go to any length to produce a baby. Such is the strong desire they have to complete their family. However, with changing times, medical specialists have come up with many treatments for male and female infertility problems. You can now easily get IVF treatment in Lahore and various other treatments.

Some people, despite doing everything ‘right’ are still unable to produce a baby. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons that are limiting their chances of getting pregnant:

Male Factor

The progress and advancement in the medical and research field have proved that infertility issues are not only the fault of women, but men also contributed to it. Around 30 percent of infertility cases are due to defects in males. These defects might be anything related to their fertility.

The male factor behind not getting pregnant might be low sperm count, undeveloped sperms, or damaged sperms. This is also called male infertility in simple words. It might be due to several issues like diabetes, trauma, unhealthy habits, hormonal disturbance, etc. High consumption of alcohol or alcoholic products and even simply smoking can cause male infertility.

Read Also  Top Steroids for Fat Burning

Female Factor

Other than 30 percent of infertility cases caused by men, 30 percent of the remaining 70 percent are caused due to female issues. While 30 percent are due to both male and female and the reason behind the remaining 10 percent is not even known yet. Female factors include female infertility. There is a wide range of errors that can happen during the menstrual cycle and can cause fertility problems.

Female’s fallopian tubes might be blocked and will not allow the sperm to reach the egg. This will not let fertilization happen and cause infertility. Similarly, there might be irregularities in uterine shape. This will obstruct the pathway of a fertilized egg and cause infertility even after the fertilization has been completed.

The biggest female factor involved in infertility is the disorder in ovulation. Females might fail to release an egg after a regular interval of time. This irregularity decreases the chances of getting pregnant. Excessive exercise, obesity, less than average weight, stress, and hormonal balance are the main reasons behind ovulation failure.

Stress Matters

It is totally normal to get anxious while trying to conceive. But this stress and anxiety have what sort of impacts on your body or pregnancy, this thing is still under debate. It might be a possible thing that stress is obstructing the path of you getting pregnant. But no pieces of evidence are present regarding this.

But it never means that stress does not matter at all. It has several indirect effects on your fertility and efforts to conceive. Both male and female factors that are behind the pregnancy related issues are related to stress at some point.

Read Also  Keto Burn 5X

Age Factor

Age is also an important thing to consider while discussing infertility. Age matters the most in the case of females, as males can remain fertile for a longer duration depending upon their physical and mental health. Most of the women stop conceiving during the age in between their 40s to 50s. This is due to the stop of the menstrual cycle at this age.

If an adult woman fails to conceive even before the age of 40, she should definitely take advanced female infertility treatment to increase the chances of fertility. Keep in mind all the above factors while trying to have a baby for the next time.