The Linksys RE3000W N300 WiFi range extender helps you minimize dead zones by providing up to 5,000 square feet of wireless coverage. The extender uses a single 2.4 GHz WiFi band to enable data transmission speeds of up to N300 Mbps. After you’ve finished Linksys RE3000W setup, you can connect your smartphones, tablets, PCs, and laptops to the extended WiFi network and enjoy continuous internet access throughout your house or office.
How can I set up my Linksys RE3000w via Manual method?
- Remove the packaging from your Linksys RE3000w.
- Connect your Linksys N300 to a power socket.
- Then start a smart device, such as a PC or a Macbook.
- Connect your repeater to a stable internet connection.
- Then open any browser and type extender.linksys.setup into the address bar.
- To open, use the enter key on your keyboard.
- Now you must enter your default user ID or password.
- After that, go ahead and click the login button.
- A series of Linksys RE3000w setup instructions will now appear on your screen.
Note: If you are confused about any of the processes, simply contact our customer service department. They’re helping you set up your Linksys extender.
How to do Linksys RE3000w setup via WPS method?
The WPS button allows you to connect the devices to your network. Your router will easily create a connection with other devices by pressing the button. Just follow the given guidelines to setup your Linksys repeater via WPS method:
- Connect the Linksys RE3000W to an electrical outlet.
- On your Linksys extender, press the WPS button.
- On your home router, press the same WPS button.
- Before proceeding, wait for the LED light to turn green.
- After that, unplug the Linksys extender from the power socket and set it wherever you want in your house.
These are the steps that will help you to configure your extender via the WPS method. In case you are facing some problem with your extender you can easily connect with our technical experts.
How can I reset my Linksys RE3000w extender?
If you want to reset your extender because your extender is starting to behave weirdly or not providing a better internet connection then you need to reset your repeater. You can reset your repeater via TWO simple methods.
- Reset using the button.
- Turn on the Linksys RE3000w range extender.
- Find and hit the reset button on your repeater.
- For a maximum of 10 seconds, press and hold the reset button.
- After that, the RE3000w starts to reset.
- Reset using web based configuration.
- Open your laptop or computer.
- Choose between Firefox and Chrome as your browser.
- In the URL address field, type extender.linksys.com.
- Fill up your username and password.
- Then, on the login button, press enter.
- Select the factory default setting.
- From the drop-down option, choose Factory Reset.
If you are still facing some problem to reset your Linksys extender then you need to contact our support team they will guide you with your problem.
How can I update my Linksys RE3000w Firmware?
Does your WiFi extender suddenly start acting strangely? Even after a successful Linksys N300 WiFi range extender configuration, is it not providing the desired speed? If this is the case, you should upgrade the firmware on your Linksys RE3000W immediately.
- To start, get a gadget.
- Activate your Linksys AC750 wireless router.
- Then type 192.168.1.1 into any web browser.
- You need to enter YOU default ID and password.
- Go to the firmware update option after you’ve completed the login process.
- To begin, press the start button.
- After that, wait a little for your repeater to properly upgrade.
The firmware upgrade for your Linksys RE3000W router is now complete. You may simply connect with our technical specialists through Live Chat or Cooling if you have any questions or want to talk with them about anything.
Common issues while setting up your extender.
- Can’t access the login page.
- Linksys RE3000W no light error
- Linksys N300 extender setup page not responding
- Unable to perform Linksys RE3000W reset
- Can’t find the default IP address
- Forgot the Linksys extender password
- The extender is not turning on
- Internet connectivity problems
- WiFi extender is connected but no internet
- Unable to set up Linksys RE3000w repeater.
Troubleshooting tips for Linksys RE3000w extender setup.
- Do not plug in your extender in a damaged outlet.
- Ensure that your repeater is receiving proper power supply.
- Connect high speed internet connection.
- only use the most recent version of your browser.
- Check all wired connections.
- Ensure that you entered the right URL in the address bar.
- If you have damaged Cable do not use it.
- Reset your repeater to its factory default settings.