There are so many numbers to save on your cell phone, from your kids’ schools to the number for your favorite pizza place. But there are also some numbers that you will use over and over again for just about everything in your life. These are the numbers that should be at the top of your list when it comes time to add or change phone contacts. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of handy numbers to save on your mobile phone:
Car Locksmith Services
Car locksmith services like this car locksmith services in Launceston are available to you 24/7. Just call the number and give your car information and location. For lockouts, our locksmiths will help by picking the lock or drilling out the main cylinder at no extra charge.
Lost keys can be replaced with the original manufacturer’s locks or a replacement key from us. These are available in many types such as transponder, electronic and remote control keyless entry systems for most makes and models of cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans manufactured after 1980.
- Key fob replacement is also done quickly in case yours has stopped working properly due to impact damage or just simply got old over time requiring replacement before it stops working altogether which would require you replacing all four door handles on your vehicle which could cost around $500-$600 depending on what type of vehicle this happens so we recommend having us replace just one instead especially if there’s only one good working key left inside it where everything else may need replacing anyway later down in time anyways because sometimes they get damaged during the installation process as well so better safe than sorry right?
Car Smash Repair
Car smash repairs can be a stressful time for motorists. You have your car, which is probably your most prized possession, and it’s been damaged. You don’t know what to do. The first step is to find a reputable car smash repair shop that can get you back on the road quickly and efficiently.
The best way to do this is by asking friends and family members if they know of someone who has had their car repaired after being in an accident. If you don’t know anyone who has had their car repaired in such a situation, then you should ask them how much it cost them to get their car fixed and what kind of repairs were made to their vehicle.
After finding a reputable mechanic or body shop, call them up and ask them about their prices for repairs and what kind of discounts they offer if you pay upfront rather than waiting until after the work has been completed. Also, ask them if they offer any other services such as detailing or paint jobs as well as other general maintenance services like oil changes or tune-ups.
If you’re ever in an accident or find yourself in a dangerous situation, having the right emergency number on hand can save your life. In the United States and Canada, 911 is the universal emergency number that will connect you to local police, fire services, and ambulance services. In addition to this central number (which should be saved as “911” on every mobile phone), it’s also good practice to have other important contacts saved in your phone at all times. Below are some examples of useful numbers for different situations:
- Police: 101
- Ambulance: 999
- Fire service: 101
Plumbers are a necessity in any home. Whether you need to fix a leaky faucet or install a brand-new pipe system, plumbers can help with all of these issues. Plumbing problems can be a major hassle and cost you money if not dealt with promptly. However, if you know what to look for in a good plumber, it’s easy to find someone who will do the job right and at a fair price.
The first step in finding the right plumber like this plumber in Preston is to ask friends and family members if they can recommend someone. If this doesn’t work out, try searching online or calling local plumbing companies. Ask about their experience level and ask for references from past clients. It’s also important to get quotes from at least three different companies before making your final decision about who will do your plumbing work.
Once you have found several potential plumbers it’s time to interview them! Ask lots of questions about their experience level and make sure they offer references from previous customers so that you know exactly what kind of work they’ve done before coming into your home. Also, be sure that they provide full disclosure regarding costs up front so there are no surprises later on down the road when the bill arrives.
The AC handyman is the hero of every home. Whether you’re having trouble with your air conditioning, or you just want to prevent problems in the future, you can rely on an AC handyman who is always on call for air-conditioning & refrigeration to help you out.
Here are some handy numbers to save on your mobile phone:
1) The number of your local AC handyman
2) The number of the manufacturer of your air conditioner (if it’s not already listed on the machine itself)
3) The number of contractors who work on your house regularly (such as plumbers or electricians)
Health is important. You can’t live without it! That’s why it’s so important to keep these numbers on your mobile phone:
1. The number to your doctor, who will help you if you’re having a problem and can’t find another doctor or pharmacist who can help.
2. The number for poison control, because sometimes you just need to know what to do with that weird substance that looks like chocolate but might be poisonous (and how to get rid of it).
3. The number for the local hospital or emergency room, because sometimes you get injured and need immediate care.
4. The number for your dentist, because you need regular check-ups if you want healthy teeth and gums! And since we’re talking about health…did you know that chewing gum helps with digestion? So try chewing some gum after dinner tonight.
5. The number for an ambulance service in case something really bad happens and someone needs urgent medical attention.
Having the right insurance can mean the difference between saving money and losing it. Here are some handy numbers to keep on your mobile phone:
1. Your car insurance company’s number: If you get into a car accident, this is the first person you should call. They’ll help you get legal advice and will also tell you whether or not they’ll cover any damage to your car.
2. Your health insurance company’s number: You don’t want to have to pay for medical costs out-of-pocket if you’re injured on the job or if someone slips and falls on your property, so make sure you know who your health insurance provider is.
3. Your homeowners’ insurance company’s number: If someone breaks into your house, or if anything inside catches fire or gets damaged by water, there may be times when you wish you had something like homeowners’ insurance in place. Make sure that both you and anyone else who lives in the home know who the provider is so that they can call them if something happens at home.
Electricians and gas engineers are an important group to have on speed dial because you never know when you’ll need their services. Like the plumber or electricians, they typically charge a lot of money for their services. So if there is something wrong with your electrical system or your gas lines, it’s best not to call them unless necessary.
However, sometimes there are minor things that happen (like tripping over a wire) that require immediate attention. Some basic knowledge of electricity and gas is helpful here; it will help save some time and money while still keeping you safe from fires and explosions.
Here’s how you can turn off the electricity in your house:
Home Security Systems
Home security systems are a must-have in today’s world. You never know what kind of people you might encounter when you are at home.
To choose the right system, it is important to consider your budget and needs. You will also want to make sure that they offer proper customer service and have a good track record of helping other customers.
You can use the following tips to help narrow down your choices and find something that will meet all of your needs:
- Compare cost – The best way to compare costs is by looking at the monthly rate for each company’s plan. Make sure that all fees are included in this price, including installation charges and activation fees (if applicable). If there are any additional charges or upgrades available through their website, those should be noted as well so that you can decide if they’re worth paying extra for before making any decisions about which company’s plans would work best for you!
Always prepare in case of an emergency
As much as we would like to predict when an emergency will happen, there is no way of knowing. It is therefore important to be prepared for emergencies and save some handy numbers in your phone. You can store these numbers under a folder called ‘Emergency Numbers’ or similar and always have access to them at all times.
Now that you’re armed with the latest in what to save on your phone, you should be able to keep everything organized and accessible. The best part is that all of this can be done without having to pay a dime
You’ll never have to worry about losing your contacts again, or not being able to find them when you need them most.